Installation of 8 hectares of Pata Toro, for growing strawberries and groves.
Sanjorge has created a new greenhouse concept that is being widely accepted. The return on investment is in a short time. It is a system that allows increases in productivity in a lower cost. The PATA TORO Greenhouse is especially suitable for hydroponic crops.
- Structures are higher and more open, allowing a greater air stream.
- Significant cost reduction (plastics, water, labour).
- Eliminates costs of assembly and annual disassembly of the plots.
- Improvement and increase of production for drip culture.
- Decrease in water needs thanks to lower consumption and recovery of rainwater.
- Dynamic structure that improves pollination.
- Increase between 30% and 50% plants per hectare.